Learn the basics of saving and investing for retirement. This course will walk you through how you can understand what you are doing when investing with the money you have contributed to your tax-deferred savings account. Whether it is to save for retirement or for some interim goal, investors need to know how to manage their hard-earned savings and grow its value as safely as possible. In this course you will learn how to:
- Create an overall goal for your investing based on your age, financial goals and projected retirement
- Determine what kind of retirement accounts you might need to work with (Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, 401k, 403b, 457, 529b, Pension plan, etc.).
- Determine the right percentage of savings for your retirement account
- Calculate and control the risks of your investing activities
- Select investing strategies that help you achieve your investing goal
Whether you're a recent graduate, mid-career or closer to retirement, understanding the retirement options available to you and how to leverage them to their full potential is crucial. This courses will prepare you to retire in style.
Get 15% Off When the Course Goes Live!
The time is now to start thinking seriously about retirement. Enter your email here and you'll be the first to know when this course goes live, plus you'll receive a 15% off coupon!