Investopedia Academy and instructor John Jagerson have created this innovative course to introduce you to currency trading in the foreign exchange market (Forex), one of the most exciting, fast-paced markets around.
Despite being the world's largest trading market (with over $5.1 trillion flowing through the market each day), the Forex market is very accessible to retail investors looking for short and long-term trading opportunities. Trades can be opened and closed within minutes or can be held for months, all with very low commissions and fees
This course is designed for: beginner equity or foreign exchange traders looking to actively invest in currency in the Forex market.
Forex trading offers great opportunity, but it is a vastly different atmosphere that the equities market, and this course shows you the exact skills and knowledge needed to become a skilled currency trader. In this course, you'll learn to:
- Examine how the Forex market works and how economic factors, commodities, and interest rates move currency values.
- Analyze Forex pairs, indexes and commodities to discover and capitalize on trading opportunities.
- Build strategies to take advantage of long and short-term Forex trades
- Evaluate the quality of a Forex dealer and how to use advanced order types to control risk.
This course includes:
- Over 3 hours of on-demand video, along with exercises, and interactive content.
- Lifetime access to every one of the videos in this course.
Whether you are looking to exclusively trade currency or using currencies as a way to further diversify your current investment portfolio, this course will take you there.
About the Instructor
John Jagerson is a CFA and CMT charter holder and a founder of Learning Markets, which provides analysis and education for individual and professional investors. He is an author or co-author of five books on investing, currencies, bonds, and stocks. John has appeared in outlets like Forbes.com, BBC Radio, Nasdaq.com, and CBS for his financial strategy expertise. After graduating with a B.S. in Business from Utah Valley University, John completed the PLD program at Harvard Business School. Once the markets close each day, he can be found back on his mountain bike or in his running shoes on the trails of the Wasatch Mountains near his home.
Save 15% off your purchase price!
Harness the power of the $5.1 trillion Forex market by mastering the skills and strategies behind successful currency trading. Enter your email and receive a 15% off discount code when the course launches!