You’ll learn to:
- Get an edge when investing in stocks - from an investor who’s done it for over a decade
- Understand the flawed logic behind most stock investing methods (hint: you may be using one now)
- Screen through 8,000+ stocks to find the best picks for you
- Read and understand accounting statements
- Use investing ratios while avoiding the common traps
- Leverage advanced fundamental analysis concepts and techniques, including: present value / discount rates, dividend discount models, and Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) valuation
This course includes:
- Over 35 lessons with on-demand video, exercises, and interactive content
- Narrated tours through the balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows, and proxy statement
- A downloadable Excel valuation model
- Lifetime access so you can watch and re-watch on your own schedule
This course is designed for: Intermediate to advanced investors and anyone looking to see how textbook knowledge meets real-life investing.
Certificate of Enrollment
Receive an Investopedia Academy Certificate of Enrollment with this course
Students and U.S. military may be eligible for reduced pricing. See this page for details about how to apply.
Investopedia Academy is an excellent resource from which I have learned a great deal of financial knowledge. I have recommended it to many people and will continue to recommend it to anyone wishing to better understand finance. The academy has such high quality educational courses and great customer service.
About the Instructor
James Early has more than 20 years of experience in institutional finance. After leaving hedge fund TSL Capital, James served as director of research and analysis at Motley Fool, one of the world's leading Internet investment companies; his 10-year equity advisory track record in the US and London outperformed the S&P 500 and FTSE 100. James is a member of the Wall Street Fintech Club and a DC executive committee member of the Sino-American Pharmaceutical Association, as well as Mensa. James often appears as a special guest on CNN, BBC, CNBC, CCTV, The Wall Street Journal and other international media.