What will I learn?
- The fundamentals of Binary Options and how to avoid common pitfalls that could cost you money.
- How to create your own step-by-step Binary Options trading strategy in exotic asset classes such as Forex, commodities, and futures.
- The exact time of day, market conditions, and entry/exit points that will maximize profits.
- A simple formula for setting up your own charts using the same momentum measurement tools employed by professional traders.
- How to develop a keen eye for deciphering the MACD, candlestick patterns, and Bollinger Bands on an asset’s chart to better predict volatility and momentum and win more trades.
This course includes:
- Over 40 lessons of on-demand video, exercises and interactive content
- Lifetime access to course so you can watch and rewatch whenever you want
This course is designed for: intermediate traders with some trading experience and a basic understanding of options.
Binary options trading is highly risky and banned in certain countries. Because they are all-or-nothing propositions, when a binary option expires an investor may lose his/her entire investment. Trading binary options is made even riskier by fraudulent schemes, many of which originate outside the United States. It is your responsibility to confirm whether or not such trading is right for you and whether it is permitted in your location. We encourage you to consult FINRA, SEC and CFTC alerts on binary options trading.
Certificate of Enrollment
Receive an Investopedia Academy Certificate of Enrollment with this course
Students and U.S. military may be eligible for reduced pricing. See this page for details about how to apply.
Investopedia Academy is an excellent resource from which I have learned a great deal of financial knowledge. I have recommended it to many people and will continue to recommend it to anyone wishing to better understand finance. The academy has such high quality educational courses and great customer service.
- Introduction to Binary Options
- Time Frames: Futures
- Time Frames: Commodities
- Time Frames: Forex
- Time Frames: Events
- Risk, Reward, and Conclusion
- Risk and Reward Worksheet
- Introduction to Pricing of Binary Options
- Time Decay
- Bid, Ask, and Conclusion
- Implied Probability Worksheet
- Introduction to Strategy Creation
- Trade Your Strategy
- Strategy Tips And Conclusion
- My Strategy Ideas Worksheet
- Introduction to Money Management
- Position Sizing
- My Mistakes in Money Management and Conclusion
- Position Sizing Worksheet
- Introduction to Considerations of Binary Options
- Strategy Implementation, Understanding Your Product and Conclusion
- Daily Strategy Worksheet
- Introduction to Technical Indicators and MACD
- ADX Indicator
- Bollinger Bands
- Support, Resistance, and Conclusion
- Introduction to Using Technical Analysis in Binary Options
- Doji Candlesticks
- Harami Candles
- Engulfing Candles and Conclusion
- Introduction to My Binary Options Strategy
- My U.S. Futures Strategy
- How I Use Technical Indicators and Conclusion
About the Instructor
Max Ganik has over 10 years of trading experience in the market. He focuses in trading equities and options, while having also developed a consistent winning system and strategy in binary options trading. Max spearheaded his own options trading service with OptionMillionaires.com, which he has now run for many years. In this service, he writes about the market and trading concepts and strategies, shares his trades with members, and helps subscribers gain a better understanding of the market and approach to trading. In addition, he contributed to Investopedia and other services, writing about stock market concepts and strategies. Max has been featured on CNBC, Bloomberg TV and the New York Times.
Students are Saying...
I've taken a few courses with Investopedia Academy and have gained so much insight into the world of trading and investing. Their courses are so valuable, and I have been using them as a platform to educate my family members as well. The Academy really values their customers and are always there if you need something. Can't wait to take more classes!